Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just for fun

I thought that I would share some photos of my veggie garden...

it's not much, but I do love it...

my morning glorys were sad this morning :(

I have lots of weeds...  I've spent my life trying to get rid of them, but I've recently decided that they aren't all that bad. I do pull them, but overall, if they are growing in my garden it's because my garden is a fun place to grow!!



and drink my coffee.. just don't sit on that bench. it will fall apart.  It's a showpiece only :)

future jalapeno poppers

my Zinnias.... purple Prince &



Green Envy!!  my favorite!
and the piece de resistance


my compost bin!!!!  Those of you who know me know just how much I love composting!!


I can turn this into rich, sweet smelling compost!!

this is the fertilizer that I use..


ZOOM!

it has a stinky smell, but works beautifully!


perhaps I should weed the walkway.....




nah.. no today.. my kitchen is calling.......


oxox

No comments: